Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Chubby Chaser
57,830 Posts
How short are you, I know chicks that are 5'2 that cna ride a sportbike and hold themselves up with one leg at stoplights.

Like SVS has said, if you are complaining about this, you need to have your "man card" membership revoked immediately.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That would work if I were a man, but since I'm a WOman, I'll keep the card I got!
It is my first bike to own, personally, but not to ride. I am 5'2 as well I just wasnt trying to be leanin at the light! Feel me. I'm trying to find someone to shave my seat down around these parts, but dont know who to ask.... and/or trust.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
That would work if I were a man, but since I'm a WOman, I'll keep the card I got!
It is my first bike to own, personally, but not to ride. I am 5'2 as well I just wasnt trying to be leanin at the light! Feel me. I'm trying to find someone to shave my seat down around these parts, but dont know who to ask.... and/or trust.
Get a thinner seat, but I wouldnt recommend Lowering links... They will throw the suspension out of wack. If your not a track goddess, your going to have a hard time compromising and I dont want to see you get hurt or put down a new bike....

Good luck with your new bike, be safe.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts