Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
it rained and it rained some more, and its still raining anything else you want to know

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
lots of rain, and then some more rain.

I took a 5th in GTO and 4th in UNSB.

Ray (DonkeyPunch) took a 2nd in AM-HWSB and AM-MWSGP (dash) and 4th overall in the dash.

MurphMonster took the checkered in his rookie race and got his race license

Pretty much a crashfest.

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Pretty much a crashfest.
. . . and THAT is the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year!!!

Crash-O-Rama
CrashMania
CrashTopia

I think there is STILL a pile of bikes about 10' high in T2 with a sign "Spare Parts, Used One Weekend".

I felt kind of sorry for Mike Niksa though . . . I heard his leg was pretty messed up after that crash in T3.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Correction to Adam's post...

Here are my race results, I'll post a race report soon:

AM-Heavyweight Superbike
2nd place: 0.7 sec behind 1st (8th overall from second wave)

AM-Middleweight GP (Dash for Cash)
1st place: 14.218 sec ahead of 2nd (4th overall from second wave)

AM-Heavyweight Supersport
1st place: 17.528 sec ahead of 2nd (7th overall from thrid wave)

Ray
# 171

·
Registered
57 Posts
Correction to Adam's post...

Here are my race results, I'll post a race report soon:

AM-Heavyweight Superbike
2nd place: 0.7 sec behind 1st (8th overall from second wave)

AM-Middleweight GP (Dash for Cash)
1st place: 14.218 sec ahead of 2nd (4th overall from second wave)

AM-Heavyweight Supersport
1st place: 17.528 sec ahead of 2nd (7th overall from thrid wave)

Ray
# 171
show off.

You kicked ass in the wet. Race 6 on Sunday still called for rain tires, but it had finally stopped raining.

Also after you left I too passed the AMA wannabe that pits near you.

I placed
HWSB 4th
MWGP DNF (victim of T2)
MWSS 1st
MWSB 1st (since everyone either left for the day or crashed out in race 6 it was not too much of a race)

Hopefully we have warm sunny skies in May

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hey Tuna!

It was really cool to meet you and hang out for a little bit. I'm looking forward to May. For what ever reason I just really feel comfortable in the wet. I wanted to stay and pick up some more wood on Sunday but, Shannon wanted to leave. I was signed up for race 6. Poop!

I am actually really humble or at least I try to be. I never made the top 3 before in the dry, so I try to shine in the wet. My favorite joke of the weekend was telling everyone that I run the same lap times whether it's wet or dry! Haha! I think we're going to have some fun out there this season and I hope we get to mix it up a bunch. Which it seems we will.

PS: Good job passing that blue R6 with white plates. It was fun wasn't it?
I have to admit that I was laughing in my helmet with every white plate I passed. I realized that I had to enjoy it then because it probably won't happen often in the dry.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yeah it was good meeting you as well. Will Ryan be up and running in May?

I have a feeling that there are a few of us that should be mixing it up this summer....it should be fun!

·
Premium Member
4,723 Posts
I'll be there. All my parts are here, or on the way. I'm fixing the bodywork now to paint on Sunday. The bike should be ridable by the end of next week.. waiting for a set of bearings, and another fork slider.

Looking forward to May 14

Ryan

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I'll be there. All my parts are here, or on the way. I'm fixing the bodywork now to paint on Sunday. The bike should be ridable by the end of next week.. waiting for a set of bearings, and another fork slider.

Looking forward to May 14

Ryan
Ok Ryan, how about you? Are you going to be ready? I know you want to do it, but you also don't want to hurt yourself more, ask fever all about that

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
Ryan destroyed his new 600rr at BeaverRun two weeks or so ago and fractured his arm as well

·
Premium Member
4,723 Posts
I was born ready..

I should be good, but I need more x-rays on the elbow. No more blood in the urine... always a good sign

R

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I was born ready..

I should be good, but I need more x-rays on the elbow. No more blood in the urine... always a good sign

R
lol, yeah blood in the urine is not good, I hope they did an ultra sound to check you out.

that can be scary.

·
Premium Member
4,723 Posts
Tuna, Are you getting nervous? Hmm.

I had a cat scan., they gave me some radio active crap to drink, and it gave me really bad diahrea... like uncontrolable. Everything is healing quick, the bruises are almost gone.

I now have a running bike, and only two more parts to arrive, a bearing and a fork part. Then it will be ready to ride. I may even come ahead in the whole mess, I bough another RR, and to my surprise the title is clean. Should fetch some $$ on ebay to help fund the rebuild.

Ryan

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.