Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
This is one of the greatest compilations of PWN3D I've seen in a while.

Thanks,
PWNAG3M3NT

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Holy crap dude.......That is definately a lot of pain rolled up in one video

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Whats up with the clips of somebody just standing there getting punched in the face? It looks like they knew it was gonna happen. There were about four of them in that video.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
WOW....the one with the car that pulled right out in front of the guy on the bike at night causing him to go up and over the car reminds me of my damn accident in December when some stupid b!tch made a left hand turn in front of me and I t-boned her. It was basically almost the same thing. That whole video is crazy........yet sort of funny. That sure is alot of pain in one video...OUCH!!

·
Registered
12,817 Posts
Whats up with the clips of somebody just standing there getting punched in the face? It looks like they knew it was gonna happen. There were about four of them in that video.
I've seen the one where the nerdy frat kid gets hit and then goes down and hits his face on the garbage can. Him and his buds where drinking and he kept egging the kid on to hit him and all the other kids were like "Do it! Do it" so the dude smacked him and he went down. The kid was just drunk and thought he could take it.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the video of the guy on the bike getting "T-Boned" was from a "worlds wildest police videos" Believe it or not the guy on the bike was fleeing a hostage situation and the guy in the black car was a cop stopping him. nuts huh?

It was somewhere in the 3rd world..

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
the video of the guy on the bike getting "T-Boned" was from a "worlds wildest police videos" Believe it or not the guy on the bike was fleeing a hostage situation and the guy in the black car was a cop stopping him. nuts huh?

It was somewhere in the 3rd world..
It was either in Spain or Italy. Not quite third world but that was some crazy shit.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my mistake Ratm. I thought it was down in Brazil or something but now that I really think about it i think you may be right.

the guy jumping out of the way of the train was pretty gnarly as well.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I was at skatepark of tampa when that guy looped his board on the full pipe. it was fucking awesome, next thing i knew it was all over the internet

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
i love the end everytime i watch that video i crack up when she is making those fucked up noises.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Damn any way i can save that vid???

1 - 20 of 25 Posts