Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how long before Duc cancels his contract? I am saying 6 races before they start looking to get rid of him.

·
Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
13,375 Posts
Have you seen the parody "Dear George" stuff? HILARIOUS! (Dear George Archives - BIKE ME!).

I'm sure the lawyers have a clause in there somewhere, but could they really fire him? After he pushed the bike over, that had to piss someone off. Dovi is doing okay on the bike, so I'm not sure what Jorge's problem is. It's not fun to watch for sure. I think by now he's had enough laps to figure the bike out, so the "new" excuse can be tossed out. Maybe it just doesn't suit his style. After the injuries, he's just not been the same. I wonder if there's a head game going on.

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I am sure they can fire him for non-performance or some other shit written into the contract.

And hell yeah, I love Dear George.

Dovi did well the first race, and was about to do decently the second race, until he got torpedoed. Again.

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
If I was Lorenzo I would have written into the contract that I am moody and not the easiest person to be around the first hour after the race.....

·
Registered
689 Posts
is he actually yelling at the bike? what a prick!

Ducatisti are not gonna love him if he keeps going that direction,blaming the bike and insulting the firm this way.

No wonder if he's gonna get booed by them at Mugello.

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wonder how credible that site is Charles...

·
13,375 Posts
Who knows. They say "the spanish press" but don't offer any credits/sources.... but it's obvious we're not the only ones speculating.

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think this weekend's results in Austin will be a huge tell as to whether they keep him or not.

·
13,375 Posts
Do we want to start a couple pools? One for finishing position and the other for on which lap he bins it?

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ha! I would say he doesn't finish, bins it on lap 4.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
12th at COTA. He will finish the season with Ducati, but they'll come up with some reason for him to not come back in 2018. Maybe switch to a Tech 3 Yamaha with factory support for 2018 and then move back to Yamaha factory team when Rossi retires after 2018.

Or maybe he'll pop smoke in MotoGP and go to Formula 1 to avoid embarrassment?

I'm not a JLo fan at all. But I do kind of feel bad for him. Wonder if Rossi is silently thinking, "Now you know how I felt!"

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
About this Discussion
40 Replies
16 Participants
Rain-bowdash
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing