Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2002 SV650S and I am looking for some people to ride with. I live in the Kingwood area. I want to ride with people who are good people and love to ride. I've noticed on other postings that people meet at coney island, cheveron, and a couple hooter's locations but I'm kind of reserved and think that I will feel out of place if I just show up by myself. Either post a reply or private message, or you can email me at [email protected]
Hope to hear back from some people. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
447 Posts
i havent been out riding in a while, so i need to start getting out more, ive been to coney island and chevron with a few buddies and those places are cool to go check out other bikes and stuff, but i wont ride with them again. so whenever ya wanna go ride lemme know. is this your first bike? how old are u?

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
I live in Atascocita, but I haven't been riding much in the past couple of months. I'm getting into the whole working routine and when I get home, I hit the gym and then come home, eat and usually go to bed. I'm pretty busy on the weekends right now, but that will have to change when summer comes. Damn, I just remembered I need to get my bike inspected. If you ever want to go ride sometime in the future, let me know.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, this is my first bike. I'm 20 yrs old. i'm sure you guys know about events that come up in the area. i put my email on the page so if you guys ever feel like riding let me know.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh yeah... I work shift work so I have a lot of free time...for the most part. Especially on the weekends.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
what's up Rip11, I'm in Katy too..

·
Registered
24 Posts
sup everyone in houston, I'm lookin for some peps to ride with too.............i live near hwy and beacnut...............not far from katy...........give me a email or pm... hope to ride wit you guys and gals

tony

i'm 25 have a 99 gsxr600

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Houston Riders, lets get a day planned where we can meet and have a ride. If your interested in this, post what day you are most available and we will decide from there. i'm open on Saturdays and Sunday afternoons for the most part.

·
Registered
24 Posts
hosed19 that sounds like a good plan let do that...........i'm free on the weekends

mark sorry i just saw this post.........please pm next time i think it will get to me fast that way......

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
well how was it? I'm in Katy off of cinco ranch near cinco HIgh.. When are you guys riding again?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts