Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
eh'hole
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states above, I remember seeing an undertail that had 2 brake lights and 2 smaller turn signal lights below them and moved towards the sides of the tail. I cant remember what the company was called but I loved the look of it. Anybody got ideas?

·
eh'hole
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bourgeois said:
I think I may know the one you are talking about. I saw it the other day but I can't find it. Were the turn signals oval or round?
I cant recall what they were, 60% chance of them being round.

·
eh'hole
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nah thats not it either, the two turn signal lights were recessed like the how the brake lights are.

·
eh'hole
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Nope, the turn signals are very similar to the brake light, they are placed a little further down the tail and to the outside of the tail. Im pretty sure theyre round. IIRC they were called Euro something.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
maybe this? only prob is it's a busa in the pic and the 600 looks different. it's from texas fairing. I think you're looking for the "gunport" style.

Attachments

·
eh'hole
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
easter bunny said:
maybe this? only prob is it's a busa in the pic and the 600 looks different. it's from texas fairing. I think you're looking for the "gunport" style.
Look pretty similar to that, but not it :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.