Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just going back to street bikes after spending the past several years in the dirt.Found this place from bcsportbikes.com and it looks good.

My last bike was a Ltd. Ed. Were these out in '85 or '86...I can't remember.
Anyway, that is what I am looking for.

I am on the north coast of BC near the Queen Charlotte Islands but will travel a bit for a bike.

Any tips are appreciated.

·
Registered
461 Posts
there is a shop here asking $7,000(don't remember if it was US or CDN) for one. it is in really good shape, but is covered in dust(nobody here wants to pay that much for an older bike).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ten grand in Kelowna and seven in Ottawa... holy crap!

Are these reasonable prices or inflated?

Any idea of the shop in Ottawa or the place in kelowna? Numbers or addresses?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I remember reading a post somewhere that you put up describing your accident. It was pretty nasty. Glad to see you are up and around.

·
Registered
191 Posts
simon I thought you were gonna rebuild it too? I got that frame for it witha clean title. I have emailed you a couple of times and you never replied????

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Originally posted by miltonave:
simon I thought you were gonna rebuild it too? I got that frame for it witha clean title. I have emailed you a couple of times and you never replied????
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Sorry about that, I haven't really been checking my email lately. I am interested but I'm still strapped when it comes to "nonessential" expenses.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts