Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I live in Orange County CA and I'm looking for a good group of people I can get out and ride with. I live in Anaheim and work in Irvine so I'm all around OC. Would love to get out and tear the road with some people so let me know if anyone is from the area and wants to ride.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey man. I'm in OC and ride with a good batch of guys. There are about 10 in the group and usually between 5-10 out for a spin on the weekends. We mostly stay close to home (breakfast AKA cooks corner) but do GMR and Cajalco from time to time with a handful of track days thrown in. I'm in the process of rebuilding my bike right now but I'll post this weekends meet up spot, time and day once the boys figure it out.
Cheers,
Mino

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey man. I'm in OC and ride with a good batch of guys. There are about 10 in the group and usually between 5-10 out for a spin on the weekends. We mostly stay close to home (breakfast AKA cooks corner) but do GMR and Cajalco from time to time with a handful of track days thrown in. I'm in the process of rebuilding my bike right now but I'll post this weekends meet up spot, time and day once the boys figure it out.
Cheers,
Mino

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Right on! Thank you for the reply. Sounds good... i work a lot and Saturday afternoon/ evenings most of the time so hopefully il be able to find some in between. Looking forward to the meet up info though man thanks again.

Kory

·
Registered
60 Posts
I am in Laguna Niguel. Some guys are going to get breakfast at cooks Saturday morning. I'll get the meeting spot and names of the guys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey Kory - sounds like there is not really a ride this weekend at this point. I'll post time location if something materializes.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Got 5 guys going for a ride this sunday. Going to hit up Cajalco then over to Ortega and back into OC. Meeting at shell gas station at 8:30am. Address is:
400 S Anaheim Hills Rd. Anaheim CA 92807
Let me know if you can make it.
Mino 9492896466

·
Registered
60 Posts
There Wil be a ride tomorrow followed by BBQ and Moto gp. I will send details tonight.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool let me know sorry I haven't replied usually I get emails notifying me about responses to the thread and I haven't been until just now

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
3 Participants
zzzgixxer
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing