Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Keith posted a Long Island thread. But I wanted to start one for people like me that want to meet new riders so I don't have to roll solo every freakin day. So hopefully this will catch on and I, as well as everyone else, can meet new guys to ride with. Later.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Hey man i'm in the same position! All my riders have yet to get their bikes registered sooo im always running solo. Where in LI are ya? I'm from Floral Park in nassau county. I'm always lookin to ride with new guys...especially gixxer riders!

·
Premium Member
73,386 Posts
as a matter of fact, we don't ride with kawi's...

just joking. i posted my cell number in the other thread (the one about april 10th), and i ride all the time, so if you ever want to ride, give me a call and i'm sure i will be on the bike (if i am not working).

·
loves oldgixxer and Anthony D
12,611 Posts
This is true, I was on the Saki 500R. So I guess I am infiltrating the Gixxer site. Hope u guys wouldn't mind riding with me.
yea well, we usually never ride with people unless they ride gixxers...and we sure as hell dont let them onto our website...MarkB is one that snuck on somehow, but I am working on banning him from the site...I'm sure you will get to know him soon enough...

...nah, but seriously...that lil kawi kept up with us all day and surprisingly when we were flying westbound on the LIE from Port Jeff

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
Thanks man, means a lot to hear that I can ride decently. I had a blast comin back on the LIE. So, whenever anyone is down to ride, post up. Tommorow looks good, ride after work?
oh whats up bro.. the west ride back on the lie was sweet that day.

ill be definatly down to ride again the next couple weeks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just had a great ride with Gixxer600 aka Geoff. We cruised up 25A for a while, hit the Sag south bound, then flew on the LIE. We got scared it was gonna downpour. Wanted to go to Pt. Jeff for dinner, but... Anyways, great ride, little windy, but great ride. Sunday is lookin good. I agree, lets set up a ride.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Yea awesome ride today! Let me tell you guys.....Amit may only ride a Kawi 500R but he can really hang with it! Proving once again that good rider is more about the rider skill than a powerful bike. We got a few good twisties in before the nice weather looked like a looming storm. We got really freaked out on the LIE comin back cause the wind was so much! It was just drifting us back and forth in the lanes, almost ended up skinning up against a semi! All in all it was a fun ride for the day and its always cool meeting up with new riders. We'll def have to do it again.....just this time in definitely sunnier weather lol

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Just had a great ride with Gixxer600 aka Geoff. We cruised up 25A for a while, hit the Sag south bound, then flew on the LIE. We got scared it was gonna downpour. Wanted to go to Pt. Jeff for dinner, but... Anyways, great ride, little windy, but great ride. Sunday is lookin good. I agree, lets set up a ride.
Oh damn.....whats up Amit?? Give me a call man, I havent talked to you in a long ass time. Hope everything is going good for ya. Talk to ya soon.

·
Premium Member
73,386 Posts
don't forget that the l.i. marathon will be running this sunday, so a lot of good roads out in nassau will be closed. i think we should keep it in suffolk to avoid all that sh*t.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey guys, had a great ride with Dave, Geoff, me and Alan. At the end in Pt. Jeff, the Saint Anthony De Marco appeared and showed us some great twisties. Thanks guys, had a blast all the way up 25A and then flew back on the LIE. Lets do some riding tommorow, whoever has time. Later.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.