Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I fell down and went boom on the bike about 4 months ago and have been ridin around ever since with a messed up left fairing and now finally want to get that shiz replaced.... Best deal i could find on Oneida Suzuki was $400 and i couldn't find n e on ebay (that werent already damaged) so let me know if u can point me in the right direction or U HAVE ONE FOR SALE>!>!>! hehe THANKS GUYS!

~Train

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Where the hell ya been fatty? I know you weren't hibernating cause you're one of those damn year round riders.

I'd say go with Oneida or just keep watching ebay...one is bound to come up.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive just been busier than hell @ work and still come on here when i can to check up u guys and lurk around a lil bit... someones gotta keep u KILLA BEEZ in check.... :p p.s. thnx 4 all ur help of telling me what i already know... haha j/k crazy midge

·
Registered
670 Posts
I would just keep checking with ebay. It took me about two weeks before I could find one in perfect condition on ebay. Got it for a smokin deal too! $150 shipped. The auction had no reserve, and the guy didn't know how to spell "Fairing" so when someone searched for it, his auction didn't show up. You have been waiting for 4 months already so it wouldn't hurt waiting a couple more weeks. There's really no point paying 400 bucks for a brand new fairing when you can find one just as good for around $300 or less on ebay.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts