Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,774 Posts
I think the pic is a bit too BIG!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
gave you??? are you serious? or did you just buy that

those cheap bastards didnt give me half as much as they did last year, and I won two fucking championships this year! might tell them to go hug a dick

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
gave you??? are you serious? or did you just buy that

those cheap bastards didnt give me half as much as they did last year, and I won two fucking championships this year! might tell them to go hug a dick
He's an Novice - you don't get that much free stuff being a novice (No offense). Especially from AGV Sports!!

I am sure he got a good discount, but free is a negative....

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
I got like $500 worth of certs from AGV at the end of 03... novice

this past winter I got like $200 towards a new suit (which i aint gonna buy, i bought a new AGV suit cheap during the season), and only like $50 towards boots and gloves.... total RIP!

going to have to call them and be like WTF

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He's an Novice - you don't get that much free stuff being a novice (No offense). Especially from AGV Sports!!

I am sure he got a good discount, but free is a negative....
WRONG!!
didnt pay a dime
yes i am a novice
its called marketing
something i have a degree in

·
Premium Member
26,774 Posts
good for you sanee..

jp, they didnt want to hook up a cherry picker with too much incentive ya know..
plus he rides one of the 2-smokers........who da fuck rides them things anymore????

njracer

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
so like a 3rd year novice can get a suit for free from AGV..... they are going to hear it from me

marketing aint computational fluid dynamics, i'm going to have to talk to AGV

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
so like a 3rd year novice can get a suit for free from AGV..... they are going to hear it from me

marketing aint computational fluid dynamics, i'm going to have to talk to AGV

then you will get NOTHING... bwwaaaahhhhhhh

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Yup, a classic case of a guy who can pitch a deal real well and gets free stuff because of it. Sorta a shame, but hey, more power to sanee for doing it.

However, marketing degree or not, AGV Sports must be in a bit of a pinch to be handing out free stuff to novices like that. I'd think getting a guy that is running up front in a competitive series as an expert would be a greater way of promotions, but hey, AGV used to be the shit. We were sponsored by them until our inside contact girl left. It went to hell after that.

So, I guess if you want free stuff, it is all how you present yourself and not the results you have...

·
Highly unstable
32,025 Posts
i say good for him.. and i dont think it is a shame. i think its a smart move on agvs part.. its not always about sponsoring the guy who runs at the front of the pack(of course that always helps).. its about peoples marketability. and if people present themselves in a good, clean, professional manner then it is a benefit to the company. im sure agv has a budget for sponsorships, and hooking up novices will bring more attention to them.. other novices will think, hey if he can do it so can i..

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well the whole marketing expect of this is that agv knows that i wreck a lot and wanted me to wear their stuff to show you "fast experts" that their stuff is great. i am like a test dummy

just kiddin
the only reason i posted this here is because everybody seems to post their shit here so i just wanted to jump on the band wagon. but somehow my post seem to get a negative effect of people. "oh hes a novice" "they prolly just gave him a discount" blah blah ble ble.
no one even mentioned "new stuff thats great" or finally a better suit compared to your old one. sheeeh. i think bmf was the only one with something positive to say.

as for agv, i am kinda working for them as an intern. we are gonna hit all the ama races and are pretty much reps for agv. i made this pitch to the head guy and told him i will help him out with flyers and contingency forms and he made the offer here. I think it was awesome of him to do so. So far agvsports has been great in my books. i have never gotten free stuff before and best part is i didnt even ask for this.

and to all of you

1 - 20 of 67 Posts