Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My original fairings started to flake and chip and peel the whole nine yards. I took it to my dealer and he took pics of all the small chips but nothing was ever done about it. Any ways last week i looked closer and man was it getting bad, all my stickers were coming off and the paint was literally peeling off. I called the Regional Suzuki rep for my area and he says as long as my dealer can verify the defect to put in a warranty claim. We ordered them Saturday morning and they arrived today. Thanx Suzuki!

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
NICE!!

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still have the old ones! No one asked so I of course did not volunteer them! I am going to paint them the opposite of the pattern you see above!

·
Registered
301 Posts
I really like that color too, is that rust or burnt orange?? something like that

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
and you kept the old ones... NICE
paint em and sell a set
Or, stunt plastics......if your into that, thats a nice looking ride dont know if I would stunt it.

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I really like that color too, is that rust or burnt orange?? something like that
The name on the Suzuki Microfish is Marble Rio Orange, Here's another pic from today got her all back together!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Nice ! now u got a set of track fairings !! better yet.... give them to anyone u know who has the same color bike.. and let him get new fairings too !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts