Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, we finally finished the Valvoline budget GSX-R. This bike turned out amazing. We are going to have the bike on display at our Laguna MotoGP booth (near turn 2), but check out the last update here.
http://victorylanemotorsports.net
Click on the budget gixxer in the upper right hand corner.
Tom

·
Registered
727 Posts
You guys did great with that bike. Still can't believe that score on the body kit. Some people have all the luck.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Nice job

·
Registered
100 Posts
Very nice article. It motivates me to think my problems with my bike are actually fixable instead of being in the too hard basket. I especially like your tip on fixing warped discs with a mallet! ....i'm stoked i've still kept my old set from a recent change because they were warped but i'm going to try and straighten them as a spare set ....anyways really impressed, I like the way you used ebay (which is available to all of us) to get the cheap parts etc showing there are bargains to be had. Damn i think its time i read that article again!

Regards,
Rob

·
Registered
13 Posts
This is a great article. You have given me an alternative to having to buy a whole new upper fairing. I am going to look into the whole plactic wleding thing. I will let you know how it works out.

Leslie

·
Registered
974 Posts
Amazing, simply amazing.

Trey

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hopper actually signed the front fender at Laguna, now the bike is really complete!

·
I <3 Item 9
13,426 Posts
I commented on the last post too...
love the work on fixing the rotors... I gotta try that next time

so are these bikes with clear titles (street legel) or are they just for track use with dismantle/salvage titles?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts