Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
loves oldgixxer and Anthony D
12,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its guys like this, that make skilled riders such as Anthony and myself, along with the rest of the Mickey Mouse Club, looked down upon by the police.

And its police officers, such as the one in this video, that makes me wanna piss on their graves when they die or get killed.

I posted a thread a few weeks ago about how I was assaulted by the police and verbally cursed and abused for nothing by the Nassau County Police, and quite a few people didnt believe me...well here you go...watch this and lemme know what you think about the pigs around here.

I mean, the squids are dumb as shit, but an officer must know how to keep his cool, especially when you got a camera pointed at your face. I'm sure he had no idea about the camera.

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=c860df3ccf66c83fb61bb2ffd934330b.1046954

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Johny I'll have to watch that at home can't play it here. Talking about prick cops for those of you who knew Trooper Silky I hear they pulled him out of a car and reassigned him to a desk. Not confirmed though. By far the biggest prick of all he would inflate speeds on tickets by 20mph. He also like to try and knock people of their bikes.

·
Registered
51 Posts
dude i got kicked in the head and the kidneys after the trooper kicked my brand new helmet down the road....i was on the ocean pk with a bunch of my friends goin 80 nuthin crazy my friends cut through some cars and didnt see the cop. i pulled over and he dropped me to the ground before i could even say a word .cop said we were running.....nassau, sufolk, and state troopers all have somthin against us and no respect

·
Registered
166 Posts
That's fuckin crazy. Glad I don't live in that area. I'd be tempted to setup one of those small 007 type cameras on my leathers just to catch some of this shit on tape...

·
Registered
61 Posts
So lets get this straight.

Bunch of squidly fools doing crap stunts ON THE PUBLIC HIGHWAY, the inevitable happens and then grizzle and bitch about the Policeman who gets angry because no doubt his tired of scraping up morons mistakes and informing next of kin about the worst.

Way to go......frank and beans

·
Registered
23 Posts
If ya don't like your job, quit...people are people and do shit...if it wasn't for them, they wouldn't have jobs and everyone would be saints...state troopers in ohio are the same way, and flex every second they can...damn those effers

·
loves oldgixxer and Anthony D
12,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
gixxergooner said:
So lets get this straight.

Bunch of squidly fools doing crap stunts ON THE PUBLIC HIGHWAY, the inevitable happens and then grizzle and bitch about the Policeman who gets angry because no doubt his tired of scraping up morons mistakes and informing next of kin about the worst.

Way to go......frank and beans
I hear you bro...the squids are fuckin idiots and I am in no way defending them, but take it from me, and the others from LI that posted in this thread....this is the way the pigs carry on every day...they are a buncha overpaid, power hungry cock smokers, and we get harassed by them every single day.

·
Registered
46 Posts
RoMello said:
If ya don't like your job, quit...people are people and do shit...if it wasn't for them, they wouldn't have jobs and everyone would be saints...state troopers in ohio are the same way, and flex every second they can...damn those effers
Maybe it's just you or you got lucky and ran into one of asshole cops. I've been given a few breaks by state troopers here in ohio. My brother is a cop and he's told me stories about some of the assholes. Some cops just get on a power trip and think they can do anything. I recently was hanging out with a few of his cop buddies. One prick cop was bragging about all the dui's he's given and a few that shouldn't have even been a dui while we're all getting drunk at a bar. Me being the prick I am waited for him to leave driving drunk and called 800-grab-dui on him. He got a dui and was fired from his job. I know that was an ashhole thing to do but I just couldn't resist.

·
Registered
10 Posts
John_02_GSXR said:
I know that was an ashhole thing to do but I just couldn't resist.
That wasnt asshole, it was justified. He got what was coming to him. :D

Kinda weird, I'm in a sheriff station now working (not employed here) , and about half of the deputys are cocks, the other half are decent guys.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.