Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
I agree that is funny

Don't you think everyone is too quick to shake the guys hand and say it's OK that they just kicked them in the nuts.
Must be in another country cause I really don't think if you kicked an american in the nuts like that he will just shake your hands that quick and laugh.

Good find and thanks, I couldn't stop laughing

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
I agree that is funny

Don't you think everyone is too quick to shake the guys hand and say it's OK that they just kicked them in the nuts.
Must be in another country cause I really don't think if you kicked an american in the nuts like that he will just shake your hands that quick and laugh.

Its not real man.. but it was halarious..

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I agree that is funny

Dude, it's not real!!!

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
That is pretty fun. I sure am glad Captain Obvious came to tell us it is not real though.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Wow that made my day, that one where he runs across the beach is hilarious!!

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
That is hilarious......"I am going to call the police"
"no, no, no.....its ok, you have just been kicked in the nuts"
BWAHHAAA!!!!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
ghey. bout the dumbest thing I've seen a while. I want my 2 minutes back

·
Registered
518 Posts
That was great when he kicke those two little shits in the ballz and then kicked the father in the nutz. hahahahahahahahahahaha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.