Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
out of place?????????? It's made for the pipe. Looks really sweet in person. I said it improves low end & hp. If you have seen the new Mag tip two brothers it has a huge opening in which it loses low a tad. The P1 tip narrows it a bit. I had it redynoed and picked the torque by 2 and hp 1.

·
Banned
13,898 Posts
I am about to buy this pipe or the yosh. After reading your post I cannot find on the 2 bro's where it says the tip is designed to increase HP. All they say is the tip is designed to reduce sound.

All I find it this on thier site.

Road M2 V.A.L.E. Exhaust Systems: Optional sound dampening "Diffuser Tip" which mutes the exhaust tone slightly with absolutely no loss of horsepower. Additionally this tip prevents the introduction of foreign matter into the exhaust system.

The dyno chart on the site also does not show any loss of power or torque down low when using the pipe without the P1 tip nor does it mention any gains when useing the tip.

Can you give me a little more info and also point me in the right direction on the 2 Bro's site so I can get some specs on the P1 cap?

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Morepower.com you can buy the pipe.. Get the P1 tip from two brothers. All I can tell you is it helped my low end. The Dyno proved it. Trust me you will be happy. It's only 20 bucks. Here is the link. It say for MX but I called 2 brothers and woks on all pipes. Here you go. P1 tip info

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.