Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
All the nay sayers... I think only Jer and my self were saying they'd get a win here soon on a upset. I still say they will beat the bears next week at soldier field.

·
Premium Member
11,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was keeping my mouth shut but hoping they'd pull it off but I'd hardly call this an upset. This was their best shot a 'W' for quite some time. Hopefully there will be though.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
All the nay sayers... I think only Jer and my self were saying they'd get a win here soon on a upset. I still say they will beat the bears next week at soldier field.
Yeah and in fact I tried to put a grand on that one too but nobody would take it.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
I was keeping my mouth shut but hoping they'd pull it off but I'd hardly call this an upset.
Orly?

News flash, nobody outside of Detroit, Qui3tStorm and myself gave them a snowball's chance in hell of winning that game. Like it or not it was an upset and any team that Detroit can beat will be considered an upset for quite some time until they establish themselves as a solid team. Let's be realistic, when a team is a couple months shy of not seeing a win ANY win is an upset.

Glad for Detroit though. They sure could use some good fortune. I hope things turn around for them but they need to fire everyone above the coaching staff if that's ever going to happen. Administration of that team is the worst on professional sports.

·
Premium Member
11,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Orly?

News flash, nobody outside of Detroit, Qui3tStorm and myself gave them a snowball's chance in hell of winning that game. Like it or not it was an upset and any team that Detroit can beat will be considered an upset for quite some time until they establish themselves as a solid team. Let's be realistic, when a team is a couple months shy of not seeing a win ANY win is an upset.

Glad for Detroit though. They sure could use some good fortune. I hope things turn around for them but they need to fire everyone above the coaching staff if that's ever going to happen. Administration of that team is the worst on professional sports.
The 'Skins were only favored by 10 but I get your point. The talk around here has been that this would be the one and thankfully it was.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
The 'Skins were only favored by 10 but I get your point. The talk around here has been that this would be the one and thankfully it was.
Taking the Lions and 10pts in that game was one of the easier to win wagers of the weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts