Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lmao

Next game is against the Vikings, I can pretty much count that as the 18th loss in a row for the Lions. Whats everyone's predictions on when they may win?

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
They play the Rams, Seahawks, Browns, Bengals, Cards, 49ers... I think they'll get 2-3 wins. Don't be surprised if they beat WAS next week or the Bears at some point.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
No way will they go back to back winless. Just not mathematically possible. Last year was enough of an anomaly. I would put money on it if anyone would take me up on it.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the record is 19 in a row, It would be funny to see that get broken. That record was set by the Raiders I believe.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
They will win, they had close games last year. Its not like they're getting shit kicked every game.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
the record is 19 in a row, It would be funny to see that get broken. That record was set by the Raiders I believe.
Nope, Tampa Bay holds the record at 26 straight back in the 70's. Right now Detroit is tied with the Raiders for 2nd place at 19 in a row. Lions need to lose 7 more to tie the record. Just not gonna happen. That Tampa Bay Buc's team was easily the worst of all time. Easily.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
and worse uniforms of all time as well. :lol
Hold onto that until week 4 when Denver breaks out the AFL uni's. You will vomit, I promise you. They were selected because the owners were broke and they got a deal on them from some prep school. True story.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
well at least they didn't have a gay pirate as the logo

Still better than the Bronco uni's. Just wait... you'll see. When the field is covered with them you'll vomit and wish that the old Buc's uni's were out there.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think they might win against the Rams but that's about it.
The Rams are their best bet IMO also. The rams seem to be horrible right now.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Lions will win at least 2 to 3 games.

Chargers old school uni's FTW!!!!

As much as it pains me to say this, I thought the Raiders uni's look sweet the other night too.

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The Lions currently are on an 18 game losing streak going into this weekend. We keep getting reminded of it on local sports reports on TV/radio.
19 after Sunday:biggrin

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was listening to the radio this morning and there were some callers saying this will be the one. :lmao They had tickets for sale for $13.00 in an attempt to sell out. :spit (Which they finally did BTW.)
You never know with the Vikings:shifty

I doubt it though, I predict AP has another good game, and Visanti Shanco is a main target for Favre. The Vikings have not had back to back wins on opening season for a while, especially on the road.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts