Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking at selling my 1986 GSX-R750RG LImited Edition. I was 1 of 10 imported into Australia by the Mayfairs Dealer in Queensland when new. Back in 1991, 2 were known to have been written off, leaving 8 back then. Not sure how many left now. Genuine single seater. I am the second owner, buying it in 1991, with just over 19,000km on it. It has, off memory, just over 31,000km on it. It was last ridden in 1992. Like all young people, I modified it, but have all the parts. I painted the tank and rear wheel in the then brand new colour changing paint. Easy to repaint and put new decals. Minor damage is one side of the front factory fairing was fractured by the first owner, easy bonding with fibreglass and repaint. Only other damage I recall is the alloy heat-shield cover on the rear of the exhaust is bent and needs replacing. Also have some spares, such as a rubber kit. How much do people think this bike would be worth? Bike is in Melbourne. No pics at the moment, as it is stored away from me & hard to get to.

·
Administrator
13,344 Posts
Before anyone comments this is dangerously close to breaking forum rules.
If you are selling/buying on this site you will have to be a paid member.
Your post is basically an advert ...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.