Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,340 Posts

·
I <3 Item 9
13,426 Posts
It's a nice car. I've driven the non-AMG version already and it handles like a dream. Sucks for anyone getting into the back seats though... watch your head

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I'm sure the car handles fantastically and has an engine most of us could only dream about, but I think the styling sucks. In fact, I think it's started to suck for a couple of years now, and not just from MB. Can we please have some boxier cars back? These low slung, swept back designs just look weak to me.

It's probably just me, but I would rather have a car that's a little boxier all around. It just gives it a meaner look, IMO. To each their own, and I'm not trying to knock it, just hoping for some cars that are more lines and angles than curves.

·
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
31,593 Posts
I'm sure the car handles fantastically and has an engine most of us could only dream about, but I think the styling sucks. In fact, I think it's started to suck for a couple of years now, and not just from MB. Can we please have some boxier cars back? These low slung, swept back designs just look weak to me.

It's probably just me, but I would rather have a car that's a little boxier all around. It just gives it a meaner look, IMO. To each their own, and I'm not trying to knock it, just hoping for some cars that are more lines and angles than curves.
im a big fan of the cls,, ive seen a few rollin already and they are very sexy rides.. but one thing i do agree with is the body lines of the cars.. im a bigger fan of the last body style E than the new one.. it doesn carry the same presence when they smooth out these big lux cars. I love the S especially the new one thats due out, but theres some styles that should just not be fucked with

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts

im a big fan of the cls,, ive seen a few rollin already and they are very sexy rides.. but one thing i do agree with is the body lines of the cars.. im a bigger fan of the last body style E than the new one.. it doesn carry the same presence when they smooth out these big lux cars. I love the S especially the new one thats due out, but theres some styles that should just not be fucked with
the older e-classes (210 body style) actually have less probs then the new ones too. A nice 210, dropped on some nice HRE's

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
very nice but its no BMW
bimmers are meant more for drivers, although the slow removal of the manual tranny and integrating the SMG is a horrible idea. Benz's are more all around luxury, ie 2 first clss airplane seat in the rear of the Maybach. Not to mention how nice the rear seats/section is of the CLS.

Me...I'm partial to benz's cause, well I work there. Discounts baby!
Shameless plug, but whomever in the bay area that tis in the market for one, lemme know.

·
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
31,593 Posts

the older e-classes (210 body style) actually have less probs then the new ones too. A nice 210, dropped on some nice HRE's
yah im very fond of hte 210.. mines gone
the girl like the new what 211? body, id rather look for used 210 amg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts