Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new set of red adjusters from the wife for Christmas so these gots TA go. They are in pretty good shape but have been used for a few years so they aren’t perfect. Full disclosure the clutch side Adjuster is jammed now that it’s off the bike. I don’t know what is wrong with it but I can’t get it to move. Before I removed it, it worked on the bike but now I cannot get it to move. The brake side one works just fine.

The lifters are recently new.

Priced to move. $100 shipped in the 48.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I thought I closed this out with a

SOLD SOLD SOLD a long time ago.

My apologies.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Understand that these are sold but have a question about these... Is there anything that holds these on the bike other than the axle? For example, if I use these with a stand and then pull the axle out to remove the rear wheel, will these pop out and let the motorcycle fall down? I figured you could use these for chain maintenance, but wasn't sure if you could change wheels.

·
Premium Member
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Understand that these are sold but have a question about these... Is there anything that holds these on the bike other than the axle? For example, if I use these with a stand and then pull the axle out to remove the rear wheel, will these pop out and let the motorcycle fall down? I figured you could use these for chain maintenance, but wasn't sure if you could change wheels.
Yes sir they are bolted to the frame see attached.

UploadFile1576631212.610311.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts