Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen a couple of people on here with bikes that have plates hanging off there exhaust. Anyone know a site that sells a setup like that so I dont have to custom something.

·
Registered
267 Posts
i have one on mine made it myself. just got a thin piece of alluminum cut it to plate size got a little 90 degree piece of all. and drilled holes in it and in my exhaust bracket,then got a carbon fiber plate frame and cleaned it up looks real tight.got a bud in steel bussiness so didnt cost anything.

G

·
i've heard of people making these for chump change by just going to home depot. i guess they have these things that're like deluxe aluminum zip ties for pipes and stuff (i dont know how to explain it...) but i'm sure if you talk to anybody at a hardware store they'll help ya rig something up. couldnt be too hard, right?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Originally posted by Hysteric:
i've heard of people making these for chump change by just going to home depot. i guess they have these things that're like deluxe aluminum zip ties for pipes and stuff (i dont know how to explain it...) but i'm sure if you talk to anybody at a hardware store they'll help ya rig something up. couldnt be too hard, right?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yep dryer clamp 2 bolts and a small pice of metal...done
I have one

1 - 6 of 6 Posts