Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I previously made a thread about the helmets we ladies sport, now I'm interested in whats between your legs :lmao

heres my boo:
K4 600
aka HARRY POTTER

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, but i dont care...imo its way too hot down here in miami...and i feel my expiration date is predetermined and stamped on my ass...they would die if they saw me last week in shorts and a cut up tee :D

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
nice bike, but why the hell did you call it harry potter! And yeah, you're about to be flamed...

Do a search for "road rash chick" and see if you fancy wearing gear then...

Still, nice bike :)

·
PM me for Brotection
57,513 Posts

Typical Miami mentality :dissapointed If it's too hot for gear, it's too hot to ride. I still race and do trackdays in full leather with the heat index over 100 down here.

I like the color scheme, it has serious potential. Get some "finishing" touches like signals and some minimal matching decals and it'd look sweet. For now it just looks like an incomplete crashed bike.

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Seen here before...but like i said...i know im in for flaming but its my personal choice..digg it? the bike now has smoked signals, and the fairings are currently off because i plan on doing some gold designs on them...it was never crashed though, i bought it used and i didnt like the yellow look...the guy had taken the stickers off...so...we painted it :D

·
whiter than whole milk...
25,346 Posts
like the flat black on gold
like girls that ride (I'd Hit IT)
hate the no gear tho
;)

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Honestly, im a Harry potter fan girl...and i name all the things i own...including my car and truck MALE names...im not about to ride a girl lol

and laugh if you must, but when im on the bike everything feels "magical" thus the Harry Potter lol...i plan on ordering a custom license plate tag to read BRMSTK...double meaning :D

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have cute pics of my dog :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Better to sweat while riding versus bleeding while in hospital. Too hot for leather, I agree, but there is breathable stuff out there. Looks like you take care of your body and I'm sure it would kill you to have to look at yourself all ate up. Have a friend that wrecked (truck turned in front of him) a week and a half ago at 55MPH and he had no rash whatsoever. Do like the bike though!

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
PM me for Brotection
57,513 Posts
Seen here before...but like i said...i know im in for flaming but its my personal choice..digg it? the bike now has smoked signals, and the fairings are currently off because i plan on doing some gold designs on them...it was never crashed though, i bought it used and i didnt like the yellow look...the guy had taken the stickers off...so...we painted it :D

If it were me, I'd hit up tapeworks.com and get some OEM looking decals in gold to match the wheels.

The stock yellow would have looked sweet with gold wheels IMO, I had my eye out for a set of Alstare wheels when I had my yellow K4.

I didn't like the last owner's vision of my K6 because of the same thing we just talked about. He wanted to do a color change, turning the white on a blue/white to yellow. But because he didn't replace any stickers, it looked like a hacked crash repair.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

·
Chubby Chaser
57,804 Posts
I know, but i dont care...imo its way too hot down here in miami...and i feel my expiration date is predetermined and stamped on my ass...they would die if they saw me last week in shorts and a cut up tee :D

Don't sweat it. Chicks dig scars. I don't know if guys dig scars (I don't), but chicks dig them. And if you're a chick that happens to dig other chicks, then the chick that you dig would correspondingly dig the scars and all will be well.

:lol

·
Banned
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ill just become asexual if it happens, happy?
moving on...........

·
Registered
107 Posts
1. Sexy bike
2. Sexy helmet
3. No gear - Sexy
4. Girl rider - Sexy
5. ?? Sexy
6. Profit

Just an all around sexy post.

1 - 20 of 162 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
161 Replies
35 Participants
GixxerVixxen
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing