Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have done the usual searching but haven't found many pics of tail-tidys on 2017- bikes.

I am going to assume that 2017-2019 will have the same rear end (if wrong please shout)
Only got a week left to buy all the usual stuff to make it look decent :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey JC 1000R, two quick questions. Are you getting a 2019, and are you in the U.S.? I ask because my local dealer claims he doesn't know when the 2019's will be delivered.

Thanks,
Chuck

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just watch Brian Van install the new rage on youtube or sportbiketrackgear.com
Will give that a look now cheers

Hey JC 1000R, two quick questions. Are you getting a 2019, and are you in the U.S.? I ask because my local dealer claims he doesn't know when the 2019's will be delivered.

Thanks,
Chuck
Yup a 2019 in black and picking it up on Friday, I am in the UK and would have thought you would get them at the same time as us

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just watch Brian Van install the new rage on youtube or sportbiketrackgear.com
It looks great but don't think the fuzz here in the UK would like that. I will go visit a traffic cop and ask as could do without being pulled over this.
Then again looking at the size of the plate in the vid its not going to take a UK plate that meets standards :-(

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Why would you need a plate flipper?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yeah, plate flippers are pointless. if you really think it makes a difference, good for you. But if a cop sees that on, they're going to nick you either way.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well in most states they aren't illegal to have on the bike, it would be illegal to operate one on the road of course though.

Only reason I want it is because its a really nice real carbon fiber and CNC aluminum fender eliminator + it has the added bonus of the hider feature. Not that I would be using plate hider feature much if ever. Maybe if I take my motorcycle to like a motorcycle show or something, that's about it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
9 Participants
hieveryone
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing