Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance and
5,533 Posts
steelers have a good defense but they're notorious for leaving receivers open....lets see how they do against warner and fitzgerald. gonna be a good game

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
I liked all four teams still in it last weekend but as much as I respect the Steelers players and the entire organization I'm pulling for the Cards first ever and a happy ending to what has been a surprisingly quality career for Warner. Bottom line is that the Cards are en fuego right now and I don't see them cooling off in the next couple of weeks.

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Fitz is a beast. Best receiver in the league hands down. Lets see if a few weeks off throws off their stuff. Cause right now no one is going to beat them.

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
Fitz is a beast. Best receiver in the league hands down. Lets see if a few weeks off throws off their stuff. Cause right now no one is going to beat them.
Fitz's hands are like elctromagnets to a metal ball...really. Dude is a beast. He goes and gets the ball out of the air instead of waiting for it to come to him. The Steelers are going to have their hands full with him but if we could get Sweed to catch the...:hammer nevermind.

It will be a great game. Congrats to the Cardinals but they are going down.

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,544 Posts
the cardnals are a damn good team, and Fitz is fucking amazing :punk

btw.....it is funny now that they are winning they have a fan base :spit :lol :spit :lol

·
hillbilly away from home
1,509 Posts
You and me both...but at a price of $858-$288,243?
I hear ya. Price is a bit ridiculous if you ask me, but then again nobody asked me. Why can't they be like the France's (Daytona Speedway Owners) and sell tickets at half price since the economy is doing so poorly?:lol

What good is it to have a receiver like Fitz on your team when the quarterback doesn't have time to get the ball to him?:biggrin

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Warner is a smart QB, along with Fitz, Boldin, Urban, James, Hightower, Breaston.. Their offense is pretty nuts right now. Pitt better get pressure with their front 3...4...
Blitzing leaves holes and Warner is hitting those holes. I dont like the cards being a Eagles fan, but you gotta respect them now.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
I don't really don't have a favorite team in the NFL, but there are a few that I like and follow. The Steelers are a good team, and I usually pull for them, but in this situation I'm going for the Cards. I'd like to see Warner pull this off in the end, and it would be cool to see the Cards get their first ever Super Bowl victory!

·
Premium Member
1,925 Posts
...it would be cool to see the Cards get their first ever Super Bowl victory!
I would agree with you if the Cards weren't playing the Steelers. While I respect them for doing what they had to do to get to the Big Dance, I will continue to stand by my team. Now we will have to show up as Arizona will not be an easy win but I am convinced that we will be victorious.

·
Nittany Lion
4,277 Posts
Cardinals win- You all got a better chance of seeing GOD ! ! ! LOL ! ! ! Cinderella season is over kids, your up against the biggest and baddest national football league franchise ever! Six superbowl rings, can you count em- six !

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
Cardinals win- You all got a better chance of seeing GOD ! ! ! LOL ! ! ! Cinderella season is over kids, your up against the biggest and baddest national football league franchise ever! Six superbowl rings, can you count em- six !
I don't know man - They shit on the eagles and the way the eagles were playing I thought they were going to roll the Cards. We know how that turned out.

The stealers got beatup in that Baltamore game - We will see - I think this is going to be a EPIC Superbowl. The Stealers are going to be hitting hard.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts