Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
:lol

Not die hard, but I am a fan. They seem to have fallen in a rut. I'm a die hard Vikings fan:cheers

·
Registered
130 Posts
:lol

Not die hard, but I am a fan. They seem to have fallen in a rut. I'm a die hard Vikings fan:cheers
Go Vikes ..(although I am a DIEHARD Charger fan!!!!!!!!)
Half my family is from Minnesota, so they are my "back-up" fav. team, LOL
I NEVER thought I would hear the words from my Dad, "I love Brett Favre." All those rivalry years at Greeenbay...to hear my Dad say that makes me ROFL!

Oh...BTW...Denver was OWNED by the Chargers couple weeks ago :lol

Peace,
Chuck

·
Banned
2,865 Posts
Go Vikes ..(although I am a DIEHARD Charger fan!!!!!!!!)
Half my family is from Minnesota, so they are my "back-up" fav. team, LOL
I NEVER thought I would hear the words from my Dad, "I love Brett Favre." All those rivalry years at Greeenbay...to hear my Dad say that makes me ROFL!

Oh...BTW...Denver was OWNED by the Chargers couple weeks ago :lol

Peace,
Chuck
diehard chargers fan but going to jump on the bandwagon of the 10-1(?) vikings..

typical

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
diehard chargers fan but going to jump on the bandwagon of the 10-1(?) vikings..

typical

He's learning:biggrin

11-1 after tonight when they beat up the Cardinals at their own dome:cheers Now we just need N.Orleans to lose. :shifty Also, if the packers lose to the Ravens, the Vikings clinch the Division title for the 2nd straight year:punk

·
Premium Member
9,050 Posts
I dont see NO or Indy losing..by looks of scores right now Indy should win and NO is tied right now so lets see
Ahem....

Just pointing out the NO game right now......

·
Registered
130 Posts
He's learning:biggrin

11-1 after tonight when they beat up the Cardinals at their own dome:cheers Now we just need N.Orleans to lose. :shifty Also, if the packers lose to the Ravens, the Vikings clinch the Division title for the 2nd straight year:punk
Uh, ya, right....silly kids :lmao ...I have been watching / rooting for the Vikes since the Fran Tarkenton days, LOL...probably before you were born!

Oh, and a Charger fan since Fouts was QB!

Peace,
Chuck

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I dont see NO or Indy losing..by looks of scores right now Indy should win and NO is tied right now so lets see
I never said indy wont win, I think they will but I can always hope for an upset. Denver's secondary is the only thing keeping my hopes up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts