·
Registered
17,982 Posts
you mean stars arent invincible?

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually, I think that pic is from a movie set. He does look a bit younger there. But the story is true, it's from CNN>

·
Registered
354 Posts
You gotta learn to cover your tracks better, SPL. You knew that wasn't a pic of him after being assaulted, seeing as how you got the picture from the company that creates special effects contact lenses for movie makers.

Here's the link: SCL Special Effects lenses. DiCaprio is on the left side of the pic group.
Nice try pulling the wool over our eyes though! Damn, I feel like Spidey when he buttraped xTrustKillx!

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You gotta learn to cover your tracks better, SPL. You knew that wasn't a pic of him after being assaulted, seeing as how you got the picture from the company that creates special effects contact lenses for movie makers.

Here's the link: SCL Special Effects lenses. DiCaprio is on the left side of the pic group.
Nice try pulling the wool over our eyes though! Damn, I feel like Spidey when he buttraped xTrustKillx!

Thank you Inspector Clousseau. Please go back & read the 4th post in this thread.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Damnit! I did see it, but I didn't pay attention to who posted it. I guess my shot at the spidey kinda fame is out the window...

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yeah, I remember. I was watching that thread form the very first post. That was probably the best thread ever. He even caught him lying out of his ass on a different forum!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts