Registered
244 Posts
^that looks like a really uncomfortable seat

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
nickm748 said:
^that looks like a really uncomfortable seat
seat comfort is not much of a concern when you are on the track.... but feel is. I love a superbike style tail. Better feedback from the bike. Hell on the track your ass never stays in one spot long enough for comfort to be an issue

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
The OTHER one is LOUD... not sure about this one. I say it is loud, but I dont have anything to compare it to. I know it is as loud or louder than my Hindle on my 03, and it was only a few notches less than a D&D, but sounded way better.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
I am not sure which is louder, but mine is the one that resembles an old style pipe chopped down like stunters do.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would kinda like to know as well... also MotoJoe. The one you have is somewhere around $200 dollars cheaper... Now I want the one that is Not as loud, If a I can get that one and it be the cheaper one then Im golden! The sound clip does not tell which one it is...(dont think anyway)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.