Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
about 9 months ago or so i lost the key to my bike (97 GSXR 600), sadly i couldn't find a set anywhere for what i wanted to pay....until i came here. i posted and someone replied to me, it was none other than the SRAD master himself. at the time i was in an extremely bad scenario, both money and living conditions but i wont go into detail with that. The SRADIATOR spoke with me over the phone for the better part of an hour just discussing bikes and talking like we were old friends! something unheard of considering some bike shops i called barley even gave me the time of day. anyways on to my point, its now going on a year since i had initially spoke with the man and guess what i STILL don't have an ignition set or keys that are actually secure for my bike....however the SRADIATOR set them aside for me in a box and that's where the parts sit. still waiting for me! hopefully soon (next week) ill be able to finally pay for them. its extremely rare that you meet awesome people on the internet and this is one of those times for me. if you've got issues with your bike the good ol SRADIATOR is always willing to lend a hand or a few minutes of his time. a true credit to places like this :punk

have a good one everybody!

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
Some very nice words that are greatly appreciated!
If I had known of the Big picture, I would have payed it forward and fronted you those parts. Sorry that I did not!
It sometimes doesn't work out for me when I do (Hey...Anyone seen Glenn?) but while parts have their price...
building good will is priceless!

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
Oh, What the H.E. double L...
Pm me your info and I'll forward you the parts and hopefully you can pay me in a few weeks.
Just don't tell the wife as she says I'm getting "soft" in my old age.
I guess that's what being married to a wonderful woman will do to you?

·
Possibly infected with Ebola
3,216 Posts
Oh, What the H.E. double L...
Pm me your info and I'll forward you the parts and hopefully you can pay me in a few weeks.
Just don't tell the wife as she says I'm getting "soft" in my old age.
I guess that's what being married to a wonderful woman will do to you?
And the legend strikes again. SRAD you are the last of a dying breed.

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And the legend strikes again. SRAD you are the last of a dying breed.
you speak nothing but the truth.

edit, and as even more legend this was my 111th post, my lucky number. oh i should go get a lottery ticket.

·
3,216 Posts
you speak nothing but the truth.
I've dealt with him many of times and he was always the first person I'd ask when I needed a part. It's also the reason I will volunteer if he needs help with something motorcycle related in my area.

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
Thanx guys...really Thanx!
What goes round ultimately comes round they say!
I just don't want any dry eyes when they are lowering my hard crusty body into the earth!
Anyone who doesn't shed a tear (even a crocodile one) WILL be haunted by my ghost!
Until then...I do what I can do for those I can do it for.
You've all been kind to me over the years.
How could I possibly say no!

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanx guys...really Thanx!
What goes round ultimately comes round they say!
I just don't want any dry eyes when they are lowering my hard crusty body into the earth!
Anyone who doesn't shed a tear (even a crocodile one) WILL be haunted by my ghost!
Until then...I do what I can do for those I can do it for.
You've all been kind to me over the years.
How could I possibly say no!
unfortunately when one gets dicked around too many times, they say fuck it and become bitter...you very easily could have said no.

·
Frame Slider Tester
1,873 Posts
I'll put $10 on it. Sradiator. .. PM me some PayPal info.

Anyone else want to get this guy on the road?

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
youre a better man than i...for sure.
Maybe...maybe not.
I just try to create my own happiness when & where I can.
I don't look for things that are not there and let each day start and end on a happy note if at all possible.
I credit much of that to the Mrs. as she is a saint on earth!
Everyone tells her she must have the "patience of a saint" to be married to me.
Gee...I wonder why?:dunno

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL thats how i roll anymore, i just get a case of the 'fuckits' and i move on. no need to get too awful pissy about things it only draws you down!

·
3,216 Posts
I take all my all my posts back! Warren is a jerk who makes fun of me!!!:crying :phhht :lmao

·
Banned
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He's covered though I'm sure he appreciates the gesture!
And a kind gesture it is!
that is quite the gesture, however it wasnt a sob story and i did eventually gut all the locks so i could ride. it wasnt meant to end up a charity thread and i will not be taking donations lol. the problems i got into were my own choice and i was warned before i jumped headfirst in and made a mistake. this was to merely give a shout out to Warren for being an awesome dude! and which has been shown in the humblest manner possible, he steps up to the plate for a total stranger. :scratch why he does it...well only his wife and his cats will ever know im sure. :phhht

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
Sorry...I'm sure it was intended to simply get you on the road rather then as a charity gesture.
I, nor I'm sure voodoo, meant any harm or to offend!
We've all seen enough sob stories (Hey...anyone seen Rob) to know one when we see one!
I do it, because I am an enthusiast FIRST and a $$$ man last!
Sure...$$$ is involved but none of it is life changing but good Karma can be.
I try to keep that in mind when things get tight for folks (myself included) and walk to the beat of a slightly different drummer.
Of course, my enthusiasm has gotten me critical acclaim and in some hot water at times but I'd like to believe it was worth it in the end.

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
You allowed back in your classifieds section? That was some stupid power-tripping BS to push you out.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts