Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to a crash (caused by an idiot in a oncoming car forcing me into the ditch) I've been looking for a replacement side fairing in a loooong time.. So far without any luck at all.. :(

Nothing on ebay or any other sites like in (also tried countless sites here in europe). Nothing at all the scrap dealers I know of..
I had one in very good condition coming my way but then UPS threw away the package!

So.. Anyone know where to find a original replacement LH side panel for a '99 750? It must be in the same colour theme as mine (see avatar) and without scratches ect. The biggest problem so far has been the colour theme.. :/

Thanks!

PS. I want the replacement to avoid ripping my bank account into the nothingless which a repaint would do here in Denmark (the decals would anyway..)

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
A better picture of what you need/your bike will help us help you!
Technically...You need the Little red "R" as a site contributor to query parts though.

·
Would come out of the closet - if I could find a s
4,077 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm in search of an RH fairing to my '99 750 in the same colour as the threadcreators bike, can you help me?
I know there is some of the RH panels in that colour scheme on ebay (europe) and bike-teile.de.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts