Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lee Shierts (Lee\'s Performance) And The 05

The man himself on a 9.45 second run in the semifinals of the 1000 SuperSport Class.

Finals and the winner 9.43

To a 9.65

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Re: Lee Shierts (Lee\'s Performance) And The 05

W-O-W!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts

are those swingarms sxtended at all? I can't really tell.

Lee's Cycles is only about 40 minutes south of me

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

looks like all stock arms to me, definetly so on the last one... i'd really like to run mine some but i'd really like to hear from some other guys on how the stock clutch holds up

·
Registered
1 Posts

Glad to see that little f-er still slappin it down, Raced with his ass back in the 90's here in So Cal.

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

are those swingarms sxtended at all? I can't really tell.

Lee's Cycles is only about 40 minutes south of me
Basically all stock bike with OEM parts. Mods can only be over the counter parts available to the general public. And must come from a distributor or warehouse. Check this out... Your exhaust must be a commercial part that retaisl for under $1,500.00 and must be available for immediate shipment from a U.S. warehouse to any retail outlet for public sale. So many other nit pick things to, but here it all is.... 2005 rule book

http://www.amaprostar.com/rulebook/05_rulebook.pdf

·
Banned
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

looks like all stock arms to me, definetly so on the last one... i'd really like to run mine some but i'd really like to hear from some other guys on how the stock clutch holds up
You will have your chance the end of this month April 29,30 - May 1st. AMA Prostar down at VMP. I will be there for sure.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts

i'll be at VIR... probably just run the 600 at the strip this year mostly, practice my starts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts