Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I looked at Technic's leathers and must say that they are all BOARING... The only ones I like are the ones you see when you get into the site: here is the link to the image:
http://www.teknicgear.com/media/catalog/sportbike2.jpg

Any idea where I can get leathers as such? they don't have to be made by teknic but should be of good quality just in case shit happens...

THANX

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
Vanson leathers can be made to what ever size or design you want, all you need to do is tell them how you want them to look and they'll custom make it

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Vanson leathers can be made to what ever size or design you want, all you need to do is tell them how you want them to look and they'll custom make it
.....and give them the $$ to make it.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I really like the MOTOGP 1 piece compresion suits. what do you think? Made of 100% kangaroo hide, so they're thiner and lighter then cowhide but even stronger.

·
Registered
198 Posts
those are pretty nice suits...

how much do they cost about?

·
Sexy Irish Man God
20,879 Posts
Who makes the tattoo leathers? THey are kinda tribal looking. I think it is Fieldsheer but not positive.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Joe Rockets got some cool looking 1-piece suits coming out for 2006

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Boring.....??????????/

This ain't NO Fashion show...........it's about Protection.......

Fashion statements......
Well, you can chastise someone for wanting to wear gear that they find appealing to the eye, or you can just be happy that they choose to wear it in the first place.

Which would you rather do?

·
Registered
16,168 Posts
Boring.....??????????/

Fashion statements......
Well, you can chastise someone for wanting to wear gear that they find appealing to the eye, or you can just be happy that they choose to wear it in the first place.

I buy the best protection for what I can afford....no matter what the design, or color..

·
Registered
849 Posts
Perhaps you think they're boaring because they don't have sponcer patches all over. I suggest you go out and get sponcers and they'll want you to advertise them on your leathers.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Boring.....??????????/

Fashion statements......

I buy the best protection for what I can afford....no matter what the design, or color..
Still not the point I'm trying to make. Everyone on here always busts balls for not wearing the proper gear. This guy obviously want to wear the proper gear, he just wants something that he'd enjoy looking at.

Last I checked hardly a single pro at an AMA, WSB or MotoGP race was wearing an all black Vanson suite, do you think they are scrimping on protection? No need to break someone's balls for that reason.

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Joe Rockets got some cool looking 1-piece suits coming out for 2006

Not bad for $700. Wish they had something like that in a 2-piece. (I know they have the jacket, but I've never found any pants to match.)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts