Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As Christmas is coming up next month :eek:hmy wanting to buy my girlfriend a nice leather jacket.
I've checked the Dainese website but can't really find many options.

Pretty small frame too (110lb) and about 5'3". She LOVES pink..so any brands/stores where i can buy a jacket from, preferably black with streaks of pink in it?

I've checked out local here in Australia and there isn't too many nice jackets, not to mention the amount of taxes we pay on this stuff is ridiculous.

Has to be leather please...

thanks

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Confuses vag for cock... That would be "cock" as i
2,290 Posts
Go to sportbiketrackgear.com, then call Jason directly at 888-784-4327 Ext. 210 to get a forum special deal.

·
Registered
80 Posts
What about fat bitches i got me one she cooks and cleanz gooder :D but she ordered a jacket once i about died trying to hold in the laughter. Needless to say it went back and we went for icecream :banghead: who sells fat bitches jackets?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
As Christmas is coming up next month :eek:hmy wanting to buy my girlfriend a nice leather jacket.
I've checked the Dainese website but can't really find many options.

Pretty small frame too (110lb) and about 5'3". She LOVES pink..so any brands/stores where i can buy a jacket from, preferably black with streaks of pink in it?

I've checked out local here in Australia and there isn't too many nice jackets, not to mention the amount of taxes we pay on this stuff is ridiculous.

Has to be leather please...

thanks
Icon has a few decent options but a lot of them are selling out. A* only has a couple. Either way we can figure out something for you/her.

Go to sportbiketrackgear.com, then call Jason directly at 888-784-4327 Ext. 210 to get a forum special deal.
Thanks, ladies gear.....my specialty. what else do you set me up with when i'm not looking?

"Hey man I'm looking for a $200 awesome leather suit and super cheap tires."

"YEAH DUDE, CALL JASON!"

What about fat bitches i got me one she cooks and cleanz gooder :D but she ordered a jacket once i about died trying to hold in the laughter. Needless to say it went back and we went for icecream :banghead: who sells fat bitches jackets?

awkward...... super awkward. :scratch

·
Registered
593 Posts
I have a Red and White ladies Alpinestars Leather jacket at the shop. Size Med should fit right they run kind of small. It's the Indianapolis MotoGP Special Edition. New with tags $340 shipped to AUS.

·
Confuses vag for cock... That would be "cock" as i
2,290 Posts
Thanks, ladies gear.....my specialty. what else do you set me up with when i'm not looking?

"Hey man I'm looking for a $200 awesome leather suit and super cheap tires."

"YEAH DUDE, CALL JASON!"
:lmao Sorry, just tryin' to help out...

·
Registered
80 Posts

·
Douchebag with false sense of racial superiority
2,124 Posts
road rash is likely the quickest way to shave off the unnecessary fat anyway

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts

road rash is likely the quickest way to shave off the unnecessary fat anyway
This is the gixxergirls forum so, if you don't have anything useful to contribute to the thread :gtfo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts