Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few women trying to get motorcycles and saving up for their own. In the mean time I let them drive and ride on my bikes. Some feel more comfortable riding two up to grasp some of the concepts. I know the back seat isn't very comfortable and I seen this product and was wondering if anyone here as used it? It is called Butty Buddy. I did not come up with this name? I would appreciate any info or topic related comments.

Here is the website: http://www.buttybuddy.com/

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Never heard/seen the "butty buddy" so can't really comment. I would advise your lady friends take the motorcycle beginner riding course and get proper instruction on riding. This will also let them now if riding is something they want/like to do. From the bikes you have listed, none are beginner friendly.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Never heard/seen the "butty buddy" so can't really comment. I would advise your lady friends take the motorcycle beginner riding course and get proper instruction on riding. This will also let them now if riding is something they want/like to do. From the bikes you have listed, none are beginner friendly.
Thanks for your comment. I am not an Instructor. I will be taking the course to become an instructor. I just giving some basics on controls, maintenance, and a feel for the bike riding 2 up. I know will be different from riding and driving so I promote them taking the courses. As for the seat it is for comfort for them or the future Mrs. on my sport bikes.

·
Mesonychoteuthis hamitoni
1,981 Posts
I'll sell you a sofa cushion and a ratchet strap for $20 less than that. :shifty

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
I have had butt buddies before, but I think that is a whole different thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
oldfart01
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing