Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does the 06/07 750 come with a lap timer built in to the stock bike? If so, how do you activate it and trigger the times. How many laps can you keep in there as well?
Apparently the 06 gixxer 1000 comes with one according to my friend.
thanks
donno

·
Registered
39 Posts
no it does not... only kawasaki has them...
maybe the 07 gixxer 1000 has one... but the 06 does not either...
on the kawa there is a button on your right handlebar to start and stop... and on the left it counts laps.....

·
Registered
247 Posts
The Triumph Daytona 675's come with them too. . . . as well as a million other features such as average fuel economy, fuel economy on the fly, top speed, trip distance, trip time. . . . . and thats all I can remember. Its cool going on trips with my buddy on his 675 - he keeps me up to date on the trip status and our fuel economy and stuff.

But no, nothin like that on the 06 gixxers (besides the 1000)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Those timers are worthless. Last thing you want to be concentrating on is manually timing yourself when most likely T1 is coming up on you very very fast. I don't see why manufacturers don't do it right and integrate a beacon receiver onto the bike, its not like its an expensive addition. If you want a timer, get an AIM or Mychron..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.