Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so im new to riding streetbikes but been riding dirtbikes for awhile anyway. me and car almost had a head on collision going around a turn it was low speed prob like 30mph i tried to avoid it but couldnt so i just laid it down:hammer the frame sliders helped but got a few scratches. well i was fine and the lady didnt hit the bike. my bike turned off the kill switch turned to off. so i picked up the bike fairly quickly and checked it out i turned the bike on and road it home when i got home i shut it off then i tried to turn it on and now it cranks but wont start. its a 06 gsxr 600. i put the bike away hopeing that maybe its just the batter that batter got shaken up or a wire came lose i havent had time to check it out but any input or help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How do I know if the gas pump is priming? I think it's more electrical because when I tried to start it back to back the head light would dim or didn't seem to have enough power to turn over after I tried it like twice. Yeah I can't really work on it till tomorrow because of work issues but I appreciate the help. Oh and is their like a tip over sensor on gsxr's?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts