Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few chick friends what wanna go riding with me, what the average helmet size for a gurl, if ya could help ladies that be great

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
XS in Arai and Small in Suomy. A helmet that's too loose is risky. You can get a full face DOT helmet for $100, so how about getting 2?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Take the girl to a shop and try on a few helmets. I don't know how you can expect to sizer her up properly by asking other girls what they wear. A helmet must fit properly other wise it's borderline useless. You also need to consider the shape of her head. If it's more round, she won't be comfortable n a shoei, etc.

·
Stabby Steve Longshanks
11,520 Posts
My friend just got done buying a helmet today.
She bought a lavender Icon Mainframe Holligan in size XX-SMALL
XX-SMALL = 50-51cm / 20 in. aka peanut head :lmao

·
Premium Member
2,292 Posts
I kind of figured that it didn't have any relation to your real name. I thought maybe there was a story like you used to work at one back in high school and you happened to be in to punk music. Wallah...PunkaDilly!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Its not just one girl, he's hunting a bitch helmet :dunno
ahhh... reading comprehention :hammer:

My comments still apply though. While any helmet on head will satisfy the legality of wearing a helmet, an improperly fitting helmet will be uncomfortable and won't protect the head in case of a crash. I personally wouldn't want to be responsible for making my passenger a vegetable, but to each his own...

I wear a XXS, my friend wears a M, and my other friend wears a L...

·
Wants 2 b one of the guys
432 Posts
I agree with BlackieZ, but I also think a good spare size would be small. Obviously he can't take alllllll of his bitches to buy them each a helmet or he'd be broke in a hurry. :bounce

Also, better to be too small then too big right? :dunno

·
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity
98,059 Posts
technically i wear an xxxs. arai corsair. xs, then had to get pad sizes that are 2x bigger (thicker) than what comes in the xs :dunno

the arai rep said i had a teeny tiny head :lol

·
Wants 2 b one of the guys
432 Posts
technically i wear an xxxs. arai corsair. xs, then had to get pad sizes that are 2x bigger (thicker) than what comes in the xs :dunno

the arai rep said i had a teeny tiny head :lol
I've never heard of such a thing, that's funny. Must be a pain! I'm pretty much a small in all the brands, I could order a helmet from a catalog easily. In fact, I think I did with my dirt helmet!

·
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity
98,059 Posts
yes, it is a pain. but i'm pretty much in love wit the corsair and arai's so at least i know i can make it work with them. shoeis don't fit my properly with excpetion of the x-11 tho that's still not as comfy as the rx-7 corsairs are for me :)

i just have to order the xs cus NO ONE carries them, and hten order the thicker cheek pads *sigh*

1 - 20 of 28 Posts