Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need help finding riding boots that are protective, yet sexy, yet practical. The riding boots I've come across lack in feminine style. The sneakers I currently use have a little bit of a sole which help me get more of my foot in the ground at stops though my bike is already lowered two inches via vortex lowering links. (I'm short -_-) So finding shoes that fit all the criteria I mentioned is a little difficult. Any advice/help/suggestions?

·
Registered
150 Posts
The wife prefers the sidi doha's great protection and rather no decript. Puma also makes a nice racing boot. They are pretty universal.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks you all! this is great input! exactly what I was looking for. I do have another question though -- are the soles rather grippy? I've tried some boots with the wedge heels and they are great for helping me flat foot, but when I'm trying to back my bike into a parking spot, they don't give me the traction to help move the bike....

·
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity
98,059 Posts
thanks you all! this is great input! exactly what I was looking for. I do have another question though -- are the soles rather grippy? I've tried some boots with the wedge heels and they are great for helping me flat foot, but when I'm trying to back my bike into a parking spot, they don't give me the traction to help move the bike....
you can always put grips on the bottom of them. :D

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I have Stella SMX-4 and really like them for the most part! They have the grip I need and the protection and I think they are sexy!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Just got the Stella SMX 5 boots... I love them! I think they are sexy as well... I like the Stella 4 as well, but they didn't have them @ the shop I went to...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts