Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting my girl a jacket for riding on the bike and most of the selection out there seems to be geared more for guys. I'm wondering what you all wear/recommend and if you ordered online, what you've found to be the good sites.

Thanks in advance.

[ 11-24-2001: Message edited by: God ]</p>

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Just got my wife a JoeRocket Speedway for 400. She likes it but says it's too stiff in the arms..... and does'nt like the chrome stripes down the arms. I think it's rad as hell. Something to consider also is that on average girls get colder quicker so choose warm. good luck

·
Registered
312 Posts
I too am looking for a jacket for my wife. I know Kawasaki came out with a womens line, but I have not seen them yet in person. Mt wife doesn't want one that puts her arms in the riding position, so we are still looking. If I find somethign I'll let you know. I would also like you to let me know what you decide.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I just bought me a Joe Rocket (acually my boyfriend did) but I don't really like how it fits. I personally just use my leather jacket I have. A lot of the jackets have vents and ever when they are closed seem to still let air in, so during the cold weather I like my leather jacket.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts