Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I am now out of work, I have been contemplating some creative ideas, and I think I have come up with a good one that I know will be flying off the shelves!!...

Introducing the WheelieSlider® by Migz...only $799.95 - free shipping. I am now taking orders....hurry...won't last at that price:

[ 02-07-2002: Message edited by: migz123 ]</p>

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
I hope you find a job soon

G

·
hahahha who knows with this time off yoy may even come up with something that will make you money
not that i think wheelieslider is a bad idea or anything

do you take amex?

·
Registered
919 Posts
l buy one when i figure out how to wheelie, other than rev to 15k rpm and drop the clutch

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Gixxer_Jason:
I'm in if you can do a package deal on Wheelie and Stoppie sliders
<hr></blockquote>

StoppieSlider!! You larcenous scoundrel!! You have given away my secret - that is a product that has been in development for...well since I read your post. Anyway, I have taken the liberty to go into immediate production, and here is a picture:

Ladies & Gentlemen...the NEW StoppieSlider® by Migz. Only $799.95.

Purchase both the Wheelie & StoppieSliders® together!...Let me see...hrmhrmhrmhmrm...$799.95 + $799.95.....ONLY $1,599.90...HURRY - WON'T LAST AT THAT PRICE. ...As always, shipping on the WheelieSlider® is FREE but you will have to pay for the shipping on the StoppieSlider® for an extra $99.95 only!! Send your money now! (new colors available for only $89.95 extra)

[ 02-08-2002: Message edited by: migz123 ]</p>

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hi guys.
Never mind you invention, just send me some of the stuff you've been smocking. LMAO.

Axel

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Axel Stein:
Hi guys.
Never mind you invention, just send me some of the stuff you've been smocking. LMAO.

Axel
<hr></blockquote>

Took me a minute there....damn nearly had to pull out de old dusty dictionary for "smocking"...I tot I might need a refund from my university...you guyz in dat der germany and europe are having lots of fun wid dat legalized smocking...almost mocking us in here da U.S. here who do have da occasional urge to toss a little hashish in grandpas old pipe hehehehe
but gotta hide it from da cops huhuhuhu

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
Wilkommen Axel...
Muenchen also, nicht schlecht. Ich komme vom Westerwald. (in Hessen) dorf heisst Herborn. Schoene gruesse, Deutschland.
tschuess

[ 02-12-2002: Message edited by: Hotrod ]</p>

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hotrod:
Wilkommen Axel...
Muenchen also, nicht schlecht. Ich komme vom Westerwald. (in Hessen) dorf heisst Herborn. Schoene gruesse, Deutschland.
tschuess

[ 02-12-2002: Message edited by: Hotrod ]
<hr></blockquote>

Yea, what he said

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hotrod:
Wilkommen Axel...
tschuess
<hr></blockquote>

ohhhhhhhhh
Zeik Hail!!!!Hail Hitler!!!
Guutentak or something

[ 02-14-2002: Message edited by: DIRK GIXXLA ]</p>

·
Registered
14,162 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by WaynesNside:
So that means I can wheelie with the best of them N one day? Damn, I think that I will order both of them. Put them on my tab.
<hr></blockquote>

LOL! Ill take me a set...but pu them on Nolz's amex

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Why don't you invent some airbags for the fairings

·
Registered
387 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DeeOne:
Why don't you invent some airbags for the fairings
<hr></blockquote>

I think your onto something here, forget that fur shit lets see a bike with fairings covered in bubble wrap.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts