Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
GDC's only parttime ninja
1,027 Posts
It looks cool but the YouTube video the guy shooting looks like a douche. Any ways I really like the tromix s-17 saigas

·
Registered
8,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It looks cool but the YouTube video the guy shooting looks like a douche.
That's putting it mildly.

Any ways I really like the tromix s-17 saigas
I definitely think the tromix s-17 is a better gun...they add a lot to the saiga and from what I understand they do quality work. If money were no object, it would easily be my first choice. Unfortunately, it costs ~$2k (after tax stamp). The one nice thing about the bullpup design is that you get a short OAL while keeping a longer barrel and you'd be ~$750 all in. The big downside is that it's really bulky towards the back....plus they don't include a sight/rails, there's no folding stock, and you get no muzzle device.

·
1,027 Posts
Yeah I just purchased a saiga from a local gunshow and I planned to contact tromix to see how much it would be when I supplied the saiga

·
1,027 Posts
Well I'm a little hesitant for one it's already got a lot of tapco furniture that I plan to sell if I decide to go the s17 route cause I don't want to lose that stuff if I can make money on it. Also pics will be up by Saturday at the latest

1 - 6 of 6 Posts