Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it hard to find these bikes. i looked all over the place and cant find one. actually i found a guy in ottawa selling one that look pretty miint but i thnk that he sold it. u guys know anyone that selling one in the near future?

thx

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
nope, however down at zdenos (local wrecker) he had a couple of thieft recoveries
of the replicas minus thier tank and fairings, so somebody probably has.
Do you know if thie zdenos has a website so I can check to see if there are any more bikes for sale. I will be looking for a 600 between now and spring for a track bike! Even a phone # would be good enough. Thanx!

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
nope, however down at zdenos (local wrecker) he had a couple of thieft recoveries
Do you know if thie zdenos has a website so I can check to see if there are any more bikes for sale. I will be looking for a 600 between now and spring for a track bike! Even a phone # would be good enough. Thanx!
They do have a website - www.zdenocycle.ca and a phone number right on the first page.

When I lived in Ontario, it was my favourite wrecker...

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
They do have a website - www.zdenocycle.ca and a phone number right on the first page.

They're great on tires as well ... almost always beat places by at least $100 on pilots!

·
Registered
174 Posts

They're great on tires as well ... almost always beat places by at least $100 on pilots!
check out there apparel as well always good prices

1 - 12 of 12 Posts