Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
some weather for the track nite on friday .any of you guys go up.

new laid track what did some of you think of the grip levels if you were on. my mate scotishnut was on. i wont bother posting his best time...
although he states...(im a bit rusty) thatle give you a clue..:p

would post some vids up from it but havent a clue how to do it:(

·
Registered
50 Posts
Awright there bud, I was up at the track that night the weather was superb, the track seems to have more grip since it has been relaid. Also the turn in at turn one is a bit easier now that you can turn in earlier.:)

I was in the advanced group with Hutch as well but he is far quicker than me, i only went in the advanced because the novice was booked out.

Are you going to the next one on Monday night? (15th)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Cheers for the panel mate!! Fuckin sweet!! My mate will take the K&N, got a new phone now and not got your number, thought i would get it from the PM you sent before but cause the site has moved i aint got it. Let me know what the address is in glasgow that yer working at and i'll get one of my men to drop in and get it.

Awright Tosh, no idea how to get them on the site, i've never tried it. If you got Hutch's moby number can you PM it to me.

Cheers mate

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi there guys im in edinburgh and was doing track days last year till i binned my sv and broke my hand

u might recognise my bike

if u see me this year say hello

i pick up a gixxer750 on 1st april but i'll use the zx for a few sessions first

1 - 8 of 8 Posts