Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here from the Kingston/Belleville area? If so let me know if you want to hook up for a ride.
Cheers :cheers

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
I'm not from there but it's a beautiful area, been there before. Drove down the secondary road from Kingston to Trenton via a small ferry, was an awesome drive. Down here in NS but just happy there is a new thread in the Canadian Forum I just had to respond. Might be up your way soon to buy a track bike. :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
fun2fly said:
I'm not from there but it's a beautiful area, been there before. Drove down the secondary road from Kingston to Trenton via a small ferry, was an awesome drive. Down here in NS but just happy there is a new thread in the Canadian Forum I just had to respond. Might be up your way soon to buy a track bike. :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers
Hey thanks for the reply. I actually hit those roads and the ferry boat ALL THE TIME, it's my favorite ride. If you are down here again PM me and we can hook up for a ride. And yes, it is nice to see another fellow Canadian on here. Thanks and Ride Safe. :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

·
Registered
715 Posts
Bringing back a dead thread....I'm from K-town. and yes the ride across the ferry to Picton is great(especially in the fall). But there are many other roads north of the city that are a good compromise for different types of riders. Twisty roads for the wannabe Mladins and straight stretches for the stunters to have some slow fun. PM me if you're in the area.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alstaregixxer said:
Bringing back a dead thread....I'm from K-town. and yes the ride across the ferry to Picton is great(especially in the fall). But there are many other roads north of the city that are a good compromise for different types of riders. Twisty roads for the wannabe Mladins and straight stretches for the stunters to have some slow fun. PM me if you're in the area.
Geez I just saw your reply. Anyways I am always in K-town, my parents live just off Taylor Kid rd. I know that Tony's Cycle used to host rides on Sundays but since they took over new ownership do they still do that? Just looking to find new guys to ride with, the guys here and starting to get too crazy (always looking to run from the cops :nono ) Anyways when its riding season I'll send you a PM and let you know when I'll be in the area.

·
Registered
715 Posts
They were hosting rides, but there was one that got out of hand and 3 riders went down, one hard. They decided to give it a rest for awhile(basically making it invite only) until people got their heads on right. PM me and I'll see if I can round up some guys for a rip.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts