Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some help on hardwiring my kickstand kill switch so it wont cut the bike off if the kickstand is down or up...basically eliminate it all together...if someone could point me in the right direction or offer up some advice I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
look below at your kick stand you will see a little (Switch)push button look to where you see both of wires sticking out then you snip those two wires and the tie them together.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Originally posted by DarthGixxer:
I am looking for some help on hardwiring my kickstand kill switch so it wont cut the bike off if the kickstand is down or up...basically eliminate it all together...if someone could point me in the right direction or offer up some advice I would appreciate it.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">He man what's up with that name...??!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Darth-GiXXeR:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by DarthGixxer:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">He man what's up with that name...??!</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">When I first bought my bike it was solid black except for the frame and swingarm...since I am a huge Star Wars fan I came up with DarthGixxer. It has become my nickname among many of my rider friends and even those who dont ride still call me DG because its easy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts