Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it pays to buy a few bikes from the local dealer....

they let me take this out for a couple hours..... FUCK YA !!!!

·
Premium Member
2,555 Posts
Oooh...Super Motard bikes. KTM makes a sweet-ass stock motard machine...the 525 I think? Cool stuff! Can you say wheelies?

-J

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
Unfortunately, the DRZ and bikes like it make terrible motard machines. They consistantly will get waxed by CR450Fs and YZ450Fs done up for motard. Now if you are just planning on using the DRZ or KTM for just riding on the street and not to race it competitively, you'll be ok.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Oooooooo, that looks like some fun. Do you ride like a motard racer? Backing it in on the turns and such?

·
Registered
111 Posts
I was actually considering trading my GSXR600 for one of the DR400's back in the winter. My first bike was a '94 DR125 (loved it, but it got stolen). Now if I get one, it'd be a secondary bike to the GSXR.

How'd you like riding it? Are you considering buying one?

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very nice, so how was it??
it was great !!! super, super fun, handles as good, if not better than the gixxer.... suspension is unreal !! so smooth...

only shit part, it lacks soooo much power !! need to spend some money to make it better....

I WILL own one down the road, thats for sure.... just get a used one when the prices fall to something more affordable !!

great bike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts