Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Its too bad he is a fucking asshole getting paid a FUCKTON to act like a professional, and he can't even handle that.

·
Registered
4,420 Posts
thats the one gripe i have with profesional sports, they don't want u to ride motorcycles, and as far as i'm concerned they can get bent

·
Registered
518 Posts
Yeah he crashed in a parking lot by hitting the curb doing like 30. The kid is an asshole. If I where the browns i would cut his ass. No fucking team needs a dick like that anyway. GLad to see the bike can be fixed though don't give a shit about winslow.

·
Registered
301 Posts
The local paper says his contract reads "no motorcycles", among other things he's NOT supposed to do like sky diving and scuba diving. Other than that he ain't any different than the other squids crashing their new bikes around here.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Was he wearing any gear?

·
Registered
644 Posts
I read somewhere that he had a helmet on but in wasn't strapped on.
You'd figure that someone in his profession would know the value of safety gear....I mean...at some level he simply gets paid to slam into other solid objects. Well somewhat more than that of course...but still...

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
That looks like alot of damage for hitting a curb in a parking lot... wonder how fast he was going.
Yeah, that is quite a bit of damage for just hitting a curb, but I believe he continued over that curb and actually took down a small tree. That would seem to account for the vertical hole/impact area through most of the front fairing.

·
Registered
1 Posts
just saw on sportscenter today that he was watching a local Cleveland or Canton Ohio stunting crew named star boyz and was seen leaving the show doing a wheel so he wasn't learning to ride, he probably tried to do a stunt in the parking lot.

·
I <3 Item 9
13,426 Posts
shitty!!! my buddy is a wrestler (real wrestling... olympic stuff) and he's forbidden to ride bikes too. He still does occasionally, but he is so carefull now... we still ride 50's a lot, but he's paranoid of someone seeing him on the 50 and telling his coach

·
Registered
226 Posts
not to be a complete asshole, but i would have loved to see his face when he hit the curb and his helmet flew off, that could be fun for the photo choppers... from what i hear helmets don't do much good when they aren't strapped on.

sux for him that he might get canned for riding a bike, but i'm sure he knew that it was in his contract. And if he's stupid enough to try stunting while working on signed contract saying he wouldn't ride then i'm thinking she stupider than he looks, but i don't think those guys get paid cuz their smart.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yeah he crashed in a parking lot by hitting the curb doing like 30. The kid is an asshole. If I where the browns i would cut his ass. No fucking team needs a dick like that anyway. GLad to see the bike can be fixed though don't give a shit about winslow.
Your an ass
I played ball with that dude he's freaking good to go just because of a comment he made you thank he's a ass you DONT EVEN kNOW HIM
Fu$$ head like you never said some stupid shit when you were mad.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts