Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All - Kawasaki Superstore just opened up in Ahwatukee, got a deal on PP's installed for $258, bringing the bike in on Thursday morning. The store is located right off 48th St. & Chandler Blvd. I will have a hard time not buying a new ZX-10 so I am going to LA Fitness while I wait for the tires 2 be mounted. Now I just need the $150 for a trackday and I am all set.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:flipoff LOL - quit your bitchin Brazil.

Pretty bad a$$ set-up there. They gravity balance all their tires and they have nitrogen if you ever want to experiment at the track with it.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Just curious. What is the difference between someone advertising a martial arts "store" with a product...training, and a motorcycle "store" with a product... tires, and BOTH are not sponsors of the site? Just curious.

I call for equal opportunity posting.... NO discrimination!!!!

I am an American and call for equality for us ALL!!!

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
BrazilJiuGixxu said:
Just curious. What is the difference between someone advertising a martial arts "store" with a product...training, and a motorcycle "store" with a product... tires, and BOTH are not sponsors of the site? Just curious.
You're the business owner trying to sell 'his' service on a site that you don't sponser (personal gain) versus a motorcycle store where the business owner/employee are not posting a service but rather someone else (Loms) is simply referring there services.

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
Gix-ster said:
You're the business owner trying to sell 'his' service on a site that you don't sponser (personal gain) versus a motorcycle store where the business owner/employee are not posting a service but rather someone else (Loms) is simply referring there services.
yep and I could just ban the person advertising kickboxing training instead of delete the threads since it is in our rules that if you spam our site you will be banned :rolleyes

·
Registered
121 Posts
BrazilJiuGixxu said:
You guys all suck... except mpdgsxr of course... hahaha I think he and I have come to an agreement so he doesnt suck anymore. But the rest of you still do!
Hmm... that's not what you said about mpdgsxr in your PM that you sent out to everyone... :lol

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
thats ok you dont have to put it up in the forum if you dont want too I can still read it :biggrin

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.