Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"My left cheek and area surrounding the eye are looking pretty ugly today, but there was no major damage. Though it may have looked like it on tv, I never actually had an open wound.

What you didn't see was that the doctor actually cleared me to fight the third round but the commission said "no". I wanted to continue, my corner wanted to continue. The cut likely would have opened in the third but it was under the eye. If I had to guess, I would say that they didn't want the visual of a woman with a bloody face on CBS.

They also chose not to do a post fight interview with me or to include me in the post fight news conference and after party. I think the reason for that was my beat up appearance after the fight because I was not seriously injured and was completely coherent.

I am very disappointed about that but cant help but wonder how people would have responded to that, as stupid as it is."

http://www.fightergirls.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2585&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=135

·
Registered
597 Posts
CBS has no ideal what it's doing and if they continue to run it like this then no one will watch.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
CBS has no ideal what it's doing and if they continue to run it like this then no one will watch.
I don't think it will take anything more than the first time to keep people from watching anymore. EliteXC = Glorified wrestling...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts