Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My bike has no problems starting any other day but today. I washed my bike today with a regular nozzle no high pressure. Afterwards I go to start it the "CHEC" light is on and it's not showing what gear it is in. The neutral light was on the killswitch was off and the kickstand up. I go to start the bike it cranks but does not fire. So I pull my key out notice the ignition is slightly wet so I do it a couple times to dry the key off and pull out what little water might have got in. I come back and forth after every 5 minutes to turn the key on and listen to the fuel pump kick on unless the CHEC light came back on of course. This suddenly becomes an intermittent problem. After letting it sit It stops doing what I previously stated and then starts again. Work is winding down I manage to get it to start after letting it sit for a couple minutes. I get home after work and try to mock the issue to catch it on camera now it has no problems starting but is making a strange surging noise noise after I shut off the bike near the top of the head.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts